How the Multi-Clip Works
1. Press down on top hook until the object is secure between the jaws of the clip.
2. To remove the object or basket from the Multi-Clip, press the hook in and slide up.
How to fix: Universal Packer
1. Clip the packer on to the back edges of basket, bottom left and right.
3. Remove plastic film covering the pad and stick on to wall.
How to fix: Pad Installation
1. First clean the area you wish to put the multi-clip on with a none silicone base cleaner.
2. Then remove plastic film covering the pad.
3. Press firmly on to wall.
4. Place object you wish to hang in-between the claws.
5. Then press down on the top hook/hooks to engage the object.
How to fix: Manual Installation
1. First remove cover plate by holding the multi-clip between two fingers, then gently press down on the two bottom hooks releasing the back plate.
2. Mark the key holes on the back plate ready for drilling.
3. After drilling the two holes, place the raw plugs in to the holes and then screw back plate to the wall.
4. Then install cover plate making sure that you clip in, the top of the cover plate first, and engage the bottom of the front cover last.
5. Then insert the object you wish to hang and follow the above instructions on how the multi clip works.
Feel Free to Contact Us
Green oak Barn, Kit Lane, Nr Silsden, BD20 9HP